Easy sugar cookies get turned into the cutest snowman cookies. Use our favorite sugar cookie icing to make these super simple. There's no need to be perfect as you frost because each snowman melts differently! Let us know if you make this recipe!
Prep Time: 20 Mins
Total Time: 20 Mins
1 dozen baked sugar cookies
6 marshmallows, halved at an angle
White cookie icing, for decorating
Black cookie icing or melted chocolate, for decorating
12 orange jimmies, for noses
24 mini M&Ms, for buttons
Chocolate jimmies, for arms
1. Spread white cookie icing on sugar cookies to create melted blobs.
2. Decorate marshmallows with black cookie icing to make dots for eyes and a smile (or smirk).
3. Insert an orange jimmy into the marshmallow for a nose.
4. Place marshmallow on cookie icing and add more cookie icing around the neck to secure it.
5. Decorate buttons and arms: Place mini M&M's on cookie icing for buttons and add chocolate jimmies for arms.
*Recipe provided by Delish